A rare opportunity has arisen for a Risk and Compliance Administrator to work for a prestigious law firm in Newcastle City Centre.
We are looking for candidates who have a background in administration ideally gained within a legal or professional services environment.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Salary £18k-£20k depending on level of experience.
Great company benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and more.
• Provide administrative support for the Risk and Compliance Department including photocopying, workspace filing, organising meetings and minute taking;
• Provide support to client acceptance on low risk clients; check new client details, ensure adequate documentary evidence of ID and address is provided, for clients, partners, directors etc.;
• Undertake search to ensure client not already set up or update accordingly;
• Undertake searches (e.g. Tracker report) and obtain required documentary evidence of client if a corporate client, charity, school etc.;
• Set up client details in CMS;
• Liaise with Marketing/Accounts re. updates to CRM database and to client records on CMS as required;
• Provide support on dealing with Data Subject Access Requests;
• Provide support with ad hoc Risk and Compliance tasks as needed;
• Help to manage the Compliance “Inbox” to ensure all enquires and actions are up to date.
• Provide support on Information Security incident & Data breach logging and KPI reporting;
• Provide support for 3rd party supplier Information security Risk assurance and KPI reporting.
- Experienced administrator, ideally gained whilst working within a legal or professional services environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work well both individually and as a member of the Risk and Compliance Team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional, self-confident and have an enquiring mind
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with IT hardware and software including Multi-Functional Devices and Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Flexible, reliable, punctual and adaptable
Currently interviewing for this role.