Are you an experienced IT Trainer?
An exciting and rewarding role is now available for a large corporate organisation in Newcastle City Centre.
The role is permanent working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Salary between £25000 and £30000 depending on level of experience.
Providing IT training to all users of the companies installed software.
Encourage IT awareness and promote IT skills to achieve the companies business aims.
Skills analysis of all users to identify training needs and software development opportunities.
Identify, organise and deliver training to users in line with the companies objectives for training.
Provide an engaging and informative IT induction program to new starters
- Conduct skills analysis on all users to identify training needs on current packages and
potential opportunities for the software development team to improve functionality.
- Provide training to enhance IT skills amongst users to maximise efficiency and time in
order to reach client requirements and fee earning targets (where applicable).
- Collaborate with the Service Desk and Training Manager to analyse IT support calls and
identify training needs.
- Support the Service Desk and Training Manager in the analysis, planning and delivery of
training on new applications rolled out across the firm.
- Complete post training analysis of new applications implemented.
- Liaise with the Service Desk and Training Manager during hardware and software installation to determine and deliver training to users.
- Maintain records and produce comprehensive training reports for management and the HR team.
- Create and maintain a full IT training library of user guides for all training delivered.
- Previous training delivery experience essential, preferably within a law firm.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness with changing environments, tasks, responsibilities and users.
- Ability to modify approach and presentation style to deliver training outcomes and engage audiences with varying IT skill/knowledge levels.
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the team as well as working to own initiative to manage own workload.
- Effective time management and organisation skills to roll out firm-wide training.
- Professional, positive and engaging attitude and presentation style.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer service focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to work additional hours and travel between office as and when required