I am currently recruiting for an Administrator/Post room clerk for a large Legal firm in Leeds.
To provide professional, efficient and high quality administrative support to colleagues and clients within the Leeds office.
To assist the Client Experience Team in the day to day running of the Client Experience Lounge and meeting rooms by working as a collaborative team member and equally by taking ownership of your own responsibilities.
- Document preparation including photocopying, scanning and binding ensuring documents are completed to a high standard and to the requested specification.
- Action facilities related queries including cleaning, recycling collections, building management, stationery orders, printers, electronic devices and seminar facilities.
- Filing and file closure support as and when required.
- Sort and distribute internal and external mail across the office.
- Deliver external hand deliveries with the local area as and when required.
- Prepare evening post, bulk mailings and parcels; taking it to the post office and liaising with couriers where necessary.
- Support the Client Experience Team in creating a welcoming environment for clients and visitors to the firm in a timely, professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Provide reception cover for the Client Experience Team as and when required.
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to high standards. Prepare and clear down meeting rooms before and after meetings. Ensure that stationery and refreshments are regularly replenished and liaise with suppliers in relation to the ordering of consumables.
- Assist the Business Development Team with set up and refreshments for events as and whenrequired.
- Assist with hospitality for internal seminars and events including meeting room preparation, IT equipment, catering and refreshments.
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work well both individually and as a member of a team.
- Committed to delivering results to a high standard with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient with IT hardware and programmes including Multi-Functional Devices, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Flexible, reliable, punctual and adaptable.
Previous administration or reception experience is essential.
Leeds City Centre
Salary up to £18,000 depending on level of experience
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Interviews will take place within the next few weeks.