French speaking Customer Support Administrator
My client is looking to appoint a French Customer Service Support administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Immediate start is required – End date 31st December 2015
Salary £14k Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
You will work as part of a Customer Service team delivering an effortless customer service experience to our client; you will be responsible for embedding this customer experience by offering outstanding service through all of your interactions. Through your conversations with both new and existing customers you will generate referrals for our qualified advisors; our advisors are trained to offer solutions to meet our customer’s needs and requirements
- To ensure customers transactional requests are handled in an accurate and professional manner with adherence to an SLA.
- Ensure the customer needs are met through a high level professional customer service.
- Own the delivery performance of order book to maximise sales and improve the overall experience for our customers
- Continuously monitor customer accounts and order book status, resolving problems and potential impacts to our service delivery.
- Log customer complaints within our internal system and liaise with the Claims Coordinator to ensure your customer claims and managed and resolved within the relevant SLA’s
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Innovative approach to service
- Excellent Communication skills (written & oral)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong rapport building skills
- Flexibility to adapt to demanding environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player